Replacement speakers

I have heard that the Mojotone speaker line produced by Eminence are
excellent reproductions of the Jensen *bluebells.*  They are similar to the
Jensen copies in the Fender RI's, but the magnet is not charged to maximum
flux which makes the speakers less efficient, but produces the warmer fat
tone of the Jensens.  I have not heard them personally, but many say they
can't be beat for harp (and guitar).  I believe that they sell for somewhere
around $40.

Anyone out there with stock vintage amps that may be for sale in the future
should seriously consider taking original speakers out of  the amp and put in
something like the Mojotones.  Great tone will still be there, but the
original speakers won't get blown out.  At time of sale simply swap the
speakers and you have an amp that is stock and, therefore, of higher resale
value.  Reconed speakers have much less value that original speakers.

Keep Blowin'
Van