Re: "Block one" (was Prewar overblows)

<how do you block one hole>

On the subject of blocking...how do you guys block three holes.  My
teacher  seems to be really pleased that he found a technique I can't do,
but he hasn't really been able to help with the problem.  I'm feeling
really thick.  It seems to me that the problem may simply be getting my
lips around five holes.  How do you guys make the stretch.  Have any of
you ever been stuck trying to do this?  What did you do to overcome?  Thanks.

			-Tom-