Re: ECH

> I for one would greatly appreciate more detail, especially the technical
>details on how it's done (if you feel comfortable giving out this
>information, of course!)

Indeed, Mike -- like, how much does one likely to cost? Also Mr. Schille,
have any of the 20 or so celebs standing in line actually tried one of
these things, or are these ~free trials~ serving as enticements and in
search of an endorsement?

Whatever the case, the thing ~reads~ wonderfully on the list, but there
hasn't been much to go on for the harp-l technolust faction.  More on-list
detail is fine with me.   db^)

Harv <HAAndruss@xxxxxxx>