Re: Music Score programs

Douglass,
I'm using Finale becuase it does everything I need for orchestra
composition and part extraction.  The latest versions are much easier to
use than the previous ones,  so you might take another look,  especially
becuase the adding of lyrics has been made easier,  better, and more
flexible.  Still,  it's probably at the bottom of the list for ease of
use;  it is frustrating spending 20 minutes in the books to find how to
do something simple.
John