Compilation CD BWH or ST

Hello Harpers,

                Yesterday I had the opportunity to play as supporting act
for Paul Lamb & Kingsnakes.
                I also had the chance to ask him for some good tips to
improve   my playing.
                He suggested to listen more to Sonny Terry and Big Walter
Horton and I must admit
                I have not really checked these guys out.Does anybody know a
good Big Walter Horton
                or Sonny Terry compilation CD (like the one from Little
Walter,"The essential...")

                                                                        Thks
in Advance

    Kris Bries