Re: Compilation CD BWH or ST

>                 I have not really checked these guys out.Does anybody know a
> good Big Walter Horton
>                 or Sonny Terry compilation CD (like the one from Little
> Walter,"The essential...")

   There's a good Walter Horton album on Blind Pig called "Fine Cuts,"
which includes some of his biggest hits. It was recorded in 1977, shortly
before he died. However, it doesn't have "Easy" (available on several Sun
Records compilations as well as the CD Version of Rhino's Blues Masters:
Harmonica Classics), nor the incredibly cool solo he cut for Jimmy Rogers
on "Walking By Myself" (that was Big Walter, right?).

     You can't go wrong listening to Big Walter. He is a much bigger
influence on me than the other usual suspects, particularly Little Walter.