Improving/Rules ... OK?

Hi Henry

Thanks for the poetry  ... delightful posting  ...  almost believable

I collect gems like that!  I love the thought of all the 'folk song' collectors
who used to go around at the start of the 1900s collecting 'traditional' songs
which were beig quickly made up by anyone who wanted a quick, free drink from
the collectors.   'Old Mother Swabbles gretch nurddling Dance' & ' Father
O'Mallory's timely and stern warning to distressed ladies '   (These are
Genuine)

Mind you, I'm not saying genuine what.

Try ... 1001 Gems, The Dance Music of Ireland, by O'Neill.  This is a book which
is marvellous for harmonica players.  Worth it for the photographs alone, it
contains, I am sure, one or two examples of the type of collection mentioned
above,  8>))

Douglas T