Re: Compilation CD BWH or ST

I think all that were mentioned in this thread were the classics that are
generally known (at least I am aware of them now, thanks to some list and
fjm-not-barry), but I saw the following via telnet on cdconnection.com:

 CoL5505    BIG WALTER               VINTAGE THUNDERBIRD
 $10.65     COLLECTABLES  9/94  FEATURING ALBERT COLLINS

Can anybody tell me what's on this and if it is good or interesting?

Also, since I haven't ever seen it mentioned here, I thought I'd offer my
first exposure to Horton (also available from cdconnection.com):

!VAN79218  +CHICAGO-THE BLUES-TODAY  VOLUME 3                              ****
 $10.91    &VANGUARD  6/89  YOUNG/SHINES/HORTON

Here is one of the all-time great blues albums. A classic!  Michael
Erlewine (All-Music-Guide); **** = Most highly recommended by AMG.  A
superlative CD.

FWIW I really like this disk and an added bonus for BWH lick-coppers is
that he is mixed to only one speaker channel.  Horton plays on most if not
all cuts, backing Shines, Young and has his own group.  Musslewhite plays
cameo also.

Harv <HAAndruss@xxxxxxx>