Re: confirmation

This is NOT a flame, just an FYI.

Cathi may have unintentionally sent this to the list, rather than
forwarding it to the original sender.  But I wanted to post this,
because I've seen SEVERAL people do similar things in the past few
months.

When someone sends a message to the list about subscribing, do NOT
REPLY to the message; doing so will send it to the list.  And if the
person has not subscribed to the list yet, they will NEVER see it.

I DO appreciate it when people, such as Cathi, are helpful enough to
send subscription info to others.  That makes my job easier.  (Sincere
thanks to those of you who do).

But let's try to be more careful when REPLYing to messages (no one is
perfect, including yours truly).

Thanks!

Chris
PS- Please DO NOT reply to this letter...I really do NOT want to see
any more about this on the list.  If you have a question, comment or
suggestion; email ME directly at:

	pierccm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cathi Norton <canorton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>Pat...re confirmation.
>
>  You have obviously tried to subscribe to Harp L by
>sending your command to the general list.  You have to send
>your request to the LISTSERVER....
[...]