4 Qs & a Full price Deal

All right , I couldn't quite twist the title into 4 weddings and a Funeral
(Great British Film I'm told)

Mike Curtis said >>The Harmonica Store isn't discount by any means, but they
>>do have a nice selection of stuff, and the staff is especially helpful.  If
anyone >>in the area is a newer player, it's definitely worth "retail" to get
their help.
>>They conduct harmonica classes, as well as individual tutoring.  When you
>>buy your stuff retail, you're also buying their service, much as you do when
>>you buy a computer from a full service dealer.  If you don't need the
>>support, then it makes more sense to buy mail order and save the money >>that
goes to support a full service facility and personnel.

Good principle.  Look at the goods, look at the price, look at the service ...
decide.
The extra you get from this type of operation can be worth its weight in Gold.

TINSTAAFL       (Robert Heinlein ... and others)

Douglas T