Re: Compilation CD BWH or ST & MIDI

Sorry for the question on the Walter Price.  I now recall something on
this, but my net-overloaded, pea-brain ran amuck again.  Thanks for the for
the other tips (new Sun stuff).  Charly is also a bandit label (at least
for their Chess compilations).  The other Vanguard release I mentioned is
still nice IMHO.

FWIW, MIDI folks might also try e-mailing: funmidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx They are
a snail-mail order retailer (Ft. Wayne, IN) that is really putting on the
marketing blitz this month in some of the music press.  They are running a
special on a KORG bundled with SW that runs about 3x what you all have been
talking about, but they claim to have everything for everything, telephone
tech support, low prices, fast shipment, great return policy. No
affiliation. Caveat Emptor.