Lessons and Instruction

Greetings, fellow Harp blowers!

I have just joined this list this week and enjoy the postings.

I have had several inquiries from people who hear me play and want me to give
them lessons.  I would like help from any and all of you who could give me
some ideas concerning structure, price, length of harmonica lessons...etc..
 In essence, what works for you?

I'm excited about this opportunity and would love to hear from those of you
who are already instructors, especially Blues Harp instructors.

Please EMail to:
                           bluespoet@xxxxxxx

Thank you,

Calvin