Harp-l tape and amazing discoveries

Last night,  after some gentle prodding from a fellow harp-l'er and the wife,
I was going to go home and put some harp on tape for submission to the harp-l
tape and made some amazing discoveries.  I have two boom boxes,  two cassette
 decks and a couple of Walkmans. I learned:

	-1. I have no microphones other than a 15 year old JT-30
	and this little battery powered thing that came with a Sun
	SPARCstation 10 (which normally provides an incredible
	amount of feedback when plugged into an amplification
	device, but the battery was dead.)

	0.  My little battery powered practice amp thing has died
	a horrible death.

	1.  Neither of the cassette decks have microphone inputs.

	2.  Neither of the boom boxes have microphone inputs,  nor
	internal microphones.

	3.  Neither of the Walkmans are of the recording variety.

	4.  The only thing I could record on is my daughter's
	Fisher Price PA/tape player.  To my amazement, this thing
	sounds pretty cool with a harp using it as an amp.
	Naturally,  my daughter wouldn't let me play with it.
	She wanted to play through it using with my 2016CBH.

	(Unrelated note: Why is it that I don't dig this harp?
	Anyone else have an opinion on this thing?  I almost left
	it at Kingston Mines one night and Sugar Blue,  the nice
	guy he is,  returned it to me.)

	Also,  needless to say, recording on this Fisher Price
	thing really sucked hard.

So I'll probably have to make other arrangements and I'll have to
play the Lotto.  Albert King said it best,  "If it wasn't for bad luck,
I wouldn't have no luck at all"  or Z.Z. Hill,  "Mama,  sure was right,
she said son when it rains, it pours."

Joe