Cross Harp Discussion

I feel like I am on an island in Montana.  I know of no Harp clubs.  We
seldom have any harp concerts here.  We certainly don't have
seminars of any sort.

Needless to say over the years of playing the diatonic, I have not
learned certain basics.  I think this is a great forum to try and
fill in the blanks.

Question:  When playing cross harp with a song in G, is the natural F (5 draw)
on the C harp to be included when playing 2nd position?  I ask because it is not part of the G
scale.  In depth (theory) answers welcome :)

Harpo.