Re: Premier Purchase

> I ended up paying 50 dollars for the amp.

I would have paid up to $150 and I am sure that
$200 would be a bargain! Keep your eyes open for
a Premier reverb unit, until then get a used digital
delay stomp box ($20-$25). A little reverb is tasty,
you really don't need it. Since it is a matter of taste
I would err on the side of too little rather than too
much reverb. The digital delay seems to cut down a
little on feedback, I think that putting devices between
the mic and the amp can soften the impact of the
dread feedback.
      Keith