Hohner MS (can't find replacement pieces!)

Hi all !
I bought a Hohner PRO-HARP MS 6 months ago ... I didn't find it really good
and now it's broke .. but I decided to repair it (The Deal with the MS is
that you can replace the reeds plate (the board that support the reed) Am
I right ??? .. If so, That don't work very well for me because I am
totally unable to buy those replacement pieces ! the fact is that they
ARE INEXISTANT here in Quebec City ... What can I do ... can I call a
Hohner distributer here in Canada ( or in Quebec ) ... thank you very
much.

			Harp-L !

					praefect@xxxxxxx