Harp-l is back

This is a test of the new version of harp-l.  We have changed service
providers to ValuePriceHosting.com, which we hope will be a more stable
environment than garply.

To send email to the list,  use the address: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

We took the liberty of resubscribing all old subscribers.  If you want
to unsubscribe, send mail to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxx containing the line

unsubscribe harp-l
or
unsubscribe harp-l-digest

For help, email to harp-l-workers@xxxxxxxxxx

Please do NOT use garply.com anymore for any harp-l related messages.

We are slowly coming back online, and we appreciate your patience and
understanding for the inevitable glitches as we try and get things
running again.  For now, harp-l, and harp-l-digest should be running,
and we are working on getting archives back online as well.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding, and please direct
any questions to harp-l-workers@xxxxxxxxxx

_jonas