WELCOME BACK TO HARP-L FROM MICHAEL

Hi All,

Welcome back to Harp-L.  Please forgive us for our long hiatus.  I
trust that we return to you at an opportune time.  We have moved, so
the instructions for subscribing and unsubscribing are slightly
different than before.  Our new address to post is: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx,
please make note of that.  If you need to unsubscribe just send a note
to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxx saying:

unsubscribe harp-l

or

unsubscribe harp-l-digest

If you have any difficulties send us a note at
harp-l-workers@xxxxxxxxxxx

For the moment, Harp-L is not yet settled in at our new home, so
archives can be found at:
http://www.garply.com/harp-l/archives/index.html.  These only go up to
May 23rd, 2002.  Archives for the most recent messages since then can
be found at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/harp-l-archives/messages/.
Please bear with us until we can get our archives all under one roof.

All rules and guidelines remain the same as they were before and you
can check our rules and guidelines at:
http://www.spah.org/VIRTHARP.HTM. And clicking on: "Welcome to Harp-L
Page".

I look forward to seeing you all back on list!

Michael
Owner-Guy
m.Polesky@xxxxxxxxxxx