Richard Hunter Free Music for October and November

My latest free electric harp pieces, "Deeper" and "Pull of the Moon,"
are available to subscribers in their entirety for free download at my
web site right now.

"Pull of the Moon" is a slow, minor-key instrumental with a Pink Floyd
vib. The piece uses layered natural Minor and chromatic harmonicas with
lots of effects, and it's very grand and mysterious.  "Deeper" is a cool
instrumental with a heavy hip-hop groove, a smooth ride with subtle
chromatic harmonica counterpoint.

Short samples of "Pull of the Moon" and the other music I've released
so far in this series of electric harp pieces -- now known as the
"Jacked
In" project -- can be heard at my website at
http://www.hunterharp.com/freemus.html.

If you're interested in hearing this piece and all the others I'll be
releasing free to subscribers, one per month, now through April 2003,
go to the URL above, check the samples out, and send me a valid e-mail
address.  That's all there is to it.  You give me an e-mail address, I
give you music.

Thanks, Richard Hunter
Turtle Hill Productions
http://www.hunterharp.com