From: Phil Neal [mailto:rpneal44@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2002 10:31 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: harp-l-digest V10 #1

This is great news! Now that we're back on-line, does nayone know of a
mod, or an adapter, that I can put on the speaker side of a small amp?
I'm currently running out the Line-out (pre-amp side) to the PA, and
would like change that, if for nothing else, to find out what the sound
difference will be.