From: Jason Ricci/J Sunshine Hahn=20
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;=20
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2002 5:13 AM
Subject: Big news

To All My Friends
                 After allot of thought and careful decision...(wait! =
Who I'm I kidding you know me better than that).I have finally Decided =
to concentrate all my efforts on on my own band.After a wonderful year =
with Big Al and the Heavyweights my college Jason "KingFish" Madaris and =
myself have formed our new group that is currently being booked as =
"JASON RICCI AND NEW BLOOD".Our brand new cd "Feel Good Funk" is due for =
release in early January.
  Stay tuned to our new website www.jasonricci.com for tour and =
merchandise information.Thanks to all of you who have supported me so =
selflessly over the last ten years.because of all your relentless praise =
and encouragement  I'm very confident that this new band will bring you =
the absolute best music from me to date.
REMEMBER!!Tomorrow is promised to no one so enjoy yourself today!
God Bless You All
Sincerely
         Jason Ricci