Last minute gifts

Christmas has brought us a truely wonderful gift of the return of harp-L.For
those of whom this isn't enough,I am selling a few of my mics and elements.I
have a few black label Shure controlled reluctance elements,(late 40's to
early 1951) and a few vintage CM's also.I also have a couple refinished green
bullet mics that I will install any element you want in.One is metal flake
purple and the other is a really cool hammertone emerald green.Both have been
clearcoated with an epoxy based material for extreme durability.Both are in
perfect condition with no use since being refinished.I have 2 all chrome
bullets on ebay right now that will be available if they don't sell.The
auction #'s are 929446842 and 929451157 if you'd like to take a look.Please
write me if interrested for prices or any other info.Thanks and everyone have
a great holiday season!......Dave   grbullets2@xxxxxxx