From: Jason Ricci/J Sunshine Hahn
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2002 5:13 AM
Subject: Big news

To All My Friends
                 After allot of thought and careful decision...(wait! Who
I'm I kidding you know me better than that).I have finally Decided to
concentrate all my efforts on on my own band.After a wonderful year with Big
Al and the Heavyweights my college Jason "KingFish" Madaris and myself have
formed our new group that is currently being booked as "JASON RICCI AND NEW
BLOOD".Our brand new cd "Feel Good Funk" is due for release in early
January.
  Stay tuned to our new website www.jasonricci.com for tour and merchandise
information.Thanks to all of you who have supported me so selflessly over
the last ten years.because of all your relentless praise and encouragement
I'm very confident that this new band will bring you the absolute best music
from me to date.
REMEMBER!!Tomorrow is promised to no one so enjoy yourself today!
God Bless You All
Sincerely
         Jason Ricci