To use an octave device?

  Hello guys,

  Very happy to see Harp-L coming back, It's the best news I've got
  today!

  I've been thinking about playing Piazzolla Tangos with my diatonic
  and chromatic harps, I think I'll need the octave tremolo feeling
  of the bandoneon, octave playing(on the harp) is a good way, but my
  chrom is retuned, and I cannot play most octave notes with it.

  I came to the idea of using octave devices that guitar players use,
  maybe something like the "BOSS OC-2 OCTAVE"? I havn't tried one,
  has anyone tried similar things? I would love to know how you think!

  Regards,
  Nidalap :D~

- --
"Opinions are like a$$h*les, everybody has one,
 but nobody wants to look at others'."
						--Unknown