Re: Up & runnin'!

   Great to have Harp-L back. Harpy Holidays to
all! I've been playing a bit more harp lately as
I have to pick up my grandsons from school almost
every day. There are numerous four-way traffic
lights between my home and the school about nine
miles away, so I play harp when stopped and while
waiting for school to let out if I arrive early.
Enjoying my new chromatics from Coast to Coast.
Gotta thank them for providing a forum on Yahoo
while Harp-L was down. Also awaiting delivery of
my new Huang tremolo wheel harps. That oughta be
Big Fun!

Happy Harptrails, Bob Loomis