Fender reverb tweaks

I substituted an Accutronics short delay reverb pan for the standard long delay
pans in my Super Reverb and Princeton Reverb- anticipated effect occurred- more
effect early with rapid decay.  Improves the reverb greatly for harp.  The model
number for a short delay pan for a PR or SR is 4AB1C1B.  Short delay pans are
not typically stocked by amp parts places but can be ordered direct from
Accutronics for about $35 including shipping.   Phone no is 1 800 284 5172, ask
for Cal.

also...
GREAT TO HAVE HARP-L BACK!