Daily Almanac - December 20

Country music singer-songwriter, guitar and harmonica player Hank Snow died
on this day in 1999.  Snow began making recordings during the mid-1930's and
had a career that lasted until shortly before his death.
For more information about the life, career and recordings of Hank Snow,
please visit:
http://www.eharmonica.net/hank_snow.htm

Good friend Gordon Mitchell died on this day in 2001.  Mitchell was a prime
mover in the SPAH and was very helpful to me in getting the first edition of
the Encyclopedia launched.  Those who knew him will miss him.

That's all I have for today.  Have fun and practice.

Peter Krampert, author
The Encyclopedia of the Harmonica
http://www.eharmonica.net