Re: Vintage pre-1946 Jt-30 for sale

In a message dated 12/20/02 8:16:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Toungblock@xxxxxxx writes:

> andrew,does the mic have avy problems?does it have a 20' cord without an
> xlr??
>
> tommy

The microphone has no problems at all. It plays fine and sounds great. It has
a screw on amphenol connector, not an XLR. This isn't one of the crappy
reissue that was recently discontinued, this is the real deal. I have an
amphenol connector cord if you like, I think you would be better off getting
on the amphenol connector with the female end from Angela.com (this allows
you to plug in a guitar cable instead of using a mic cable). I would say if
you want a JT-30, get this one. Its a little easier on the hands (The ones
made after 1946 tend to be a bit bulky, the earlier ones were nice and
compact- ideal for blowing harp in).

Hope this is enough info,

Andrew