A thank you to Hank Snow

<<Country music singer-songwriter, guitar and harmonica player Hank Snow died
on this day in 1999.  Snow began making recordings during the mid-1930's and
had a career that lasted until shortly before his death.>>

I was with  the 11th Cavalry in Vietnam in 1966 - 1967 and Hank Snow came to
entertain us.  Everyone was complaining because we got him and the other
outfits were getting the stars like Bob Hope and all the starlets.  Hank won
them over when he came out and opened the show up by saying "Boys, I bet you
never thought you'd see Snow in Vietnam" and then he sang the classic country
song "I've Been Everywhere".  Nobody else wanted us, but Hank Snow came out
and slummed with us.  Heaven's got them an authentic 1950's  Country Music
Star with a real heart.  God blessed Hank Snow.  Come to think of it, He
blessed me too -- cause I'm still here.  Merry Christmas to all.

Boogie