Re: All I want for Christmas....

Send an e-mail to this address only:

        majordomo@xxxxxxxxxx

Your message should contain this single line command:

        unsubscribe harp-l

If you're subscribed to Harp-L-Digest, then the single line
should instead read:

        unsubscribe harp-l-digest

Also, be careful with spelling and hyphen use as the computer will
not understand anything but the precise commands.  Omit any signature
or type the word "end" below the message [without the quotemarks.]

Also,  you can avoid Harp-L Email overload in your personal mailbox,
and still read and post to Harp-L using your Internet browser.
Just subscribe to Harp-L-Friends instead.  Send your message the same as
the above format, except change your message to:  subscribe harp-l-friends
(This doesn't unsubscribe you from the list you're currently on, its a separate
step).

Unsubscribing from this list is the same as described above, but with the
appropriate change in message command to:  unsubscribe harp-l-friends

Good luck.