Re: All I want for Christmas....

Gee Dubya wrote:
> Also,  you can avoid Harp-L Email overload in your personal mailbox,
> and still read and post to Harp-L using your Internet browser.
> Just subscribe to Harp-L-Friends instead.  Send your message the same as
> the above format, except change your message to:  subscribe harp-l-friends
> (This doesn't unsubscribe you from the list you're currently on, its a
> separate step).

Jonas has told me that this mechanism still isn't working yet.  I'm just
thankful to have harp-l back.  I have created a seperate email address for
myself (you can do this for free at Hotmail or Yahoo) from which I can post,
and I read the mail at the Yahoo groups interface.  I still have to go in and
periodically delete all the messages in my harp-l account.

Soon all will be as it was,

- -tim
www.workingmansharps.com