Cuban Heels

Anybody ever hear of a group called the Cuban Heels, from the Netherlands?
I recently got into these guys and cannot stop listening to them.  They have
two albums, the first great and the second is even better.  It's got some
solid harp playing on it, really nice in rhythm
parts, but the overall impact of the music is what really stands out.  Real
heavy kinda stuff.  If your into the 13/Red Devils kinda thing I definitely
recommend checking them out.  They actually cover a 13/Lester Butler tune
that was never released by them on their first album.
http://www.cubanheels.net is their site.  Raw stuff!
No afilliation, just one of the best bands I've heard in awhile.

good to see harp-l back,
Dan

http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_advancedjmf_3mf