Re: To use an octave device?

> I guess I didn't set my standards high enough, I really enjoy my OC-2 for
> harp.  Contrary to what others have said about notes being too high for
the OC-
> 2, my experience has been that low notes generate a lot of distortion.  I
like
> mine for harps keyed D and higher.

Realy, what is the highest note that actually produces an octave?
Mine just stops at hole 5 on the C harp. After that it is not a guestion of
it doing anything badly or with distortion, it just doesn't work.

Tinus
http://www.tenhole.com
Overblows and Overdraws on the Diatonic Harmonica.

http://www.overblow.com/harmonica
Scale and Chord finder for the harmonica and all alternative tunings.