Re: Octave device

> A local harp player here in the Cleveland area, a great player (and I
don't
> say that casually), Dave Morrison, uses a "Boss harmonicist." (I think he
> meant "harmonist," but such an error would be understandable!) But he says
> they are no longer on the market.
> Harmonica Blu
> bluxpres@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

After reading the octave post I wen't to look for other devices and I did
find a Boss harmonist for sale today for ? 250,-.
Pretty expensive compared to the ? 75,- the OC-2 costs, especialy if you are
only going to use it for its octave setting

Tinus
http://www.tenhole.com
Overblows and Overdraws on the Diatonic Harmonica.

http://www.overblow.com/harmonica
Scale and Chord finder for the harmonica and all alternative tunings.