Re: Carvin Vintage 50 Amp?

Hi Bill,I don't know anything about the Carvin,but I had a tweed blues
deville once with the 4 10's and I think that it's an awsome harp amp.Pretty
guttsy,but it was too big for my needs so I sold it and bought a blues deluxe
which was a great harp amp also.I ended up selling that one too,(kicked
myself a few times for it) and bought a new Fender Bassman RI which I love.I
also use a tweed Blues Jr. that I put an old Jensen speaker in and I get
great tone running them both together.This probably doesn't help you much but
I think that you really can't go wrong with the Fender.Good luck and happy
holidays.......Dave