Last Minute Gifts

Hi all,I'm almost out of the black Shure CR elements,people have been picking
them up for stocking stuffers like crazy but I still have a couple left for
$85 if you buy within the next 3 days,then the price goes back to the regular
one of $110 to $120.I also have 2 beautifull all chrome Shure 520 bullets for
sale.One is hard wired with a quality volume pot and the other has been
fitted with a spring loaded chrome screw on connector(jt30 style).I can fit
either one with your choice of element,I have all kinds,CM's,white and black
label CR's and have just about all model #'s if you have a favorite one.I
also have a couple painted bullets if you prefer that.I have a couple vintage
Astatic elements too.One MC151 and one ceramic MC127.Both are 50's vintage
and still strong enough to deem usable.Priority mail may still get them there
by Christmas! Contact me off line for prices.Happy Holidays to you
all!.....Dave    grbullets2@xxxxxxx