This is about my 12th lesson with Michael Polesky

As I mentioned before.  When you have an appointment with M.P. he always
meets you at the front door.  When you enter the house you enter the living
room.  Your eye is taken by the many CD's, harps, harp parts, electronics
etc.

The music stand is up and the chairs are in place. Do I want to stay wet with
coffee, alka-seltzer or water?......"I'll take coffee," (like I'm not nervous
enough just being there)?

This is approximately my 12th lesson.  I got my first chrom a year ago
Christmas.  I lost 4 months to a psychotic episode last summer so, I've been
playing 7 months.  As a rule I practice four different things. (1) Daily
excercises.  These are tongue twisters in every key. Difficulty? Difficult!
(2 and 3) 8 bars of two jazz tunes. Bobplicity and Roadies.  Difficulty?
Difficult, but sooo enjoyable. (3) Ballad. "Don't Blame Me" with recorded
back ground chords.  Difficulty? Moderately difficult! I've almost got this
one down.  I feel a sense of achievement.

"Try to play everything up to speed" he says.  "Faster. I don't care about
the mistakes"......"Now, slow it down to your speed without mistakes" Do it
again and again.  The lesson always goes beyond the allotted time.  I'm tired
and my lips are falling off when I leave, but my head is jammed with new
info. I leave feeling good about my progress. If you keep the notes between
the staff, from C to C I know when to draw and when to blow. Sometimes I even
know when to depress the slide.

I look forward to my Saturday mornings, with Michael.

Now that I read my post I'm not sure anyone, but a beginner thinks it's
interesting.
Ah, well!............Kenny