Re[2]: "Juke" was faked.

It was posted that:

MR> And I'm here to tell you conclusively that
MR> it was a 3-6 octave split on  Juke, not a
MR> 6-9 split... I know because I am Little
MR> Walter. ~Beep~

Nope. It was a 3-6-9 split. LW played with a forked tongue.

And the forked tongue explains a lot of other stuff, too.

Ask Glenn. He really knows that's the true truthfulness but how do you
tab _that_ without frustrating the daylights out of mere mortals.
Glenn's a generous and thoughtful guy, and he's payed the price for his
sensitivity too long, caught up in the controversy through no fault of
his own.

Best of the season to all.

- --
Best regards,