Re: fork tounge??

> what do they mean by fork tounge i don't understand.

Well it is a fairly simple procedure. It became popular after body piercings
came into style.
You have your tongue cut unto two pieces so that it is split in the middle
like a snakes tongue.
Many piercing shops offer the service, and most harmonica players nowadays
have their tongue split so they too can play that infamous 3-6-9 split.

I myself am thinking of having an extra air tract fitted so I can play
trough my left and right longue seperately and finaly be able to play those
Bach fugues on the diatonic.

Tinus
http://www.tenhole.com
Overblows and Overdraws on the Diatonic Harmonica.

http://www.overblow.com/harmonica
Scale and Chord finder for the harmonica and all alternative tunings.