Re: Tony Glover

>He just co-wrote a great book on the life of Little Walter - if he's still
>playing I don't know.
>Ludo
>
>>>   Soo, what ever happened to Tony (little sun) Glover?........smokey-joe

  Yeah, I was just wondering the other day and when the message came in
about him co-writing that book, it sparked the question AGAIN. I had run
into him I think it was around 1961?. Pretty sure it was at Percy Bossier's
road house in Port Allen. across the river from Baton Rouge (by Ferry, back
THEN). Always wondered what happened to him? He was just a kid when we met
(but then, so was I).
  That was an era AND area where one could run across Rice, Willamena Mae,
Slim. I ALWAYS preferred the "Delta" sound over the Chicago
sound.............smokey