Re: To use an octave device?

I guess I should have qualified my response.  I bought an OC-2 and tried to
use it for harp.  For long notes, it quickly grabs the octave and plays it
pretty well.  It is when I try to play a rapid arpeggio or try to grab a low
note (or bend a low note) that the response is terrible.  It either breaks
up or misses the note completely.  I tried my Digitech pedal and it tracks
the note very well.  So, since I have tried both, I can say with some
authority that tracking is definitely an issue with the OC-2.  I would be
interested to hear someone play who uses this device to understand what they
are doing differently if they are not running into the tracking problem.

http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_smartspamprotection_3mf