Re: custom harps

In a message dated 12/23/02 12:28:36 AM, peloquinharp@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I have played Bob's harps

   I would like to play Bob's harps... but then, I would like to play my own
and my progress in playing is less than satisfying. But, I will say that
Harp-L and the Buckeye Harmonica Festival, and the generous help of several
people on this list have at least let me improve. The bluegrass people are at
least tolerating me, though I have recently been playing upright bass with
them and not much harp.
I have learned enough about tweaking that I can make mySP20s play pretty
good. And one of my New Year's resolutions is to start experimenting again
this winter.
 Anyone who has not tried a harp that has been set up is missing something. I
did half a dozen for a friend of mine who plays in a blues band and he loved
the difference. He had been playing stock harps and didn't know that it
didn't have to be so hard.
 Merry Christmas to all

Steve "Moandabluz" Webb
still a fool for the harp