Re: Tony Glover

We'll see. I don't see no reason he wouldn't. It's very different in the
chat than on the phone or live. I'll let you all know! I been holding the
harp players back till this list came back up! I have a lot of catching up
to do.

PS: Mark Hummel is still wanting to do this. I'm waiting on a date! We had
to install special software for him...

The lineup now looks like...
Mark Hummel then Nelsen Adelard and that's it. I'm still waiting on Reba
Russell, and a friend said Rod Piazza told him one night he was very
interested but he never contacted me... so I have no way of getting in touch
w/ him.. anyone know Rod?

Long shot but I have something lined up with Walter Trout and Taj Mahal (we
did have a Taj Chat scheduled till I found out Taj couldn't type)

Vince Cheney

The Blues Site - http://thebluessite.com
The Blues & Harmonica Forum - http://thebluessite.com/community
Winemaker's World - http://winemakersworld.com