Re: To use an octave device?

If you've got a device that works better than the OC-2 I'd like to give that a
try as well.  The only other effects unit I have is a ZOOM 505, but I haven't
had the time to sit down and figure out all the patches yet.  The built-in
patch combinations don't really work for harp very well, but then they aren't
designed for harp.  I wanted to try the echo and reverb and chorus without
dropping $100-200 for each effect not knowing how it would sound.

- -tim