Re: To use an octave device?

Thanks for the post Pat.  I seem to have quite a bit of problem with the
OC-2 basically dropping out completely on a bend or on a low note.  If I
stick to holes 3 and above it seems to track quite well.  I get a nasty
cracking sound that occurs just as the note drops out.  Not sure what is
causing this.  I notice that if I play more slowly, it also seems to grab
the note a little better.
Yes I did notice the problem of not enough output from the mic.  I use a
hotter mic and it seems to be a little better, but still not totally
wonderful (ala Paul Delay) I'll fiddle some more and see what happens