Re: To use an octave device?

Pat Missin wrote:
> The message at the top of this digest might be useful:
> http://www.garply.com/harp-l/archives/harp-l-digest/9812/0047.html

  Thank you guys for all the information!

  I'd like to know if any of the octavers provide a more acoustic
  tone, since I don't play amplified, neither do I cup the mic,
  I wish to have a mellowe tone that sounds *almost* like playing
  octave in the same harmonica, no distortion, no other side effects
  (well... at least "less" side effects).

  I used to record my playing with a PC, and lowered the pitch with
  CoolEdit2000(down to an octave lower), and mixed it with the
  original signal, trying to create an octave effect, it did the job
  well, but I need a more real-time device to help me create the
  desired effect.

  Nidalap :D~

- --
"Opinions are like a$$h*les, everybody has one,
 but nobody wants to look at others'."
						--Unknown