Re: To use an octave device?

Tim wrote:

>Pat wrote:
>> The message at the top of this digest might be useful:
>>
>> http://www.garply.com/harp-l/archives/harp-l-digest/9812/0047.html
>
>So, Pat, whatever happened to "The snip I posted on the web"?  If I recall, it
>was largely based on that snip that I bought my OC-2 (with which I am well
>pleased).

I guess that must have been misplaced when I changed web domains. I do
plan on adding some pages to my site about the use of electronic
effects, but as my pedal boards and rack mount are currently on the
other side of the Atlantic, it will have to wait a while.

Since I wrote the post that is linked above, I have also added the
Boss SYB-3 to my arsenal.

http://www.vintagesynth.org/roland/syb3.shtml

It's a much more temperamental device than the OC-2, but it can do
some amazing things - although it is probably likely to get you thrown
offstage at your local blues open mike...

 -- Pat.