Re: To use an octave device?

I've been using the Boss Harmonist pedal for years now.  Works great, tracks
well (even tracks bends), never had any problems with it.  Can also do harmonies
as well as an octave above as well as one below.  My only complaint is the tone
of the synthesized note is a bit "digital" sounding.  Doesn't handle chords
well, but you really shouldn't be doing chording work when using any kind
octave/harmonizer/pitch shifting device, you're asking for a really obnoxious
sound doing that.

BTW, good to see Harp-L back up and running.

Happy Holidays,
Don D.
http://www.thebernadettes.com