Re: custom harps

Hey Bob,

Time to break down and get some new harps. Do I get any kind of discount for
an order of 5? I need - A, D, G, C, Bb. You can leave the hand written key
labels off and no build up of urethane on the comb either. To refresh your
memory on my style, I do blow agressively but try to use resonance as much as
possible. OB 6 and some OB 5. Your harps are excellent, I've told you that
before. I just wish they'd last a little longer, but I must admit I'm a
little hard on my harps.

I also have some that I need to send back for repair - charge me the going
rate. Let me know my total for the 5 and I'll confirm the order and send you
a check.

Happy Holidays!

Tom Albanese