Re: harp-l-digest V10 #9

on 12/23/2002 8:01 AM, harp-l-digest at owner-harp-l-digest@xxxxxxxxxx
wrote:

> Glenn Weiser posted in his excellent review of the Little Walter =
> biography "......blues is usually played in a key a fifth above the key =
> of the harmonica."
>
> When I play in second position on a C harp, am I not playing in the key =
> of G?  Wouldn't that be a fifth below the key of the harmonica?=20
>
> Regards to all,

Fifth above, fifth below, The important thing to remember is, go get your
tongue split. I have an appointment for later this morning. I did not know
how far behind in surgical enhancement I was.

I will be playing that 1/4/7/10  3 octave split in no time.

Wish me luck.

hj
- --

Watch out! He has some kind of an instrument that lets out a death sound!
Harmonica John Frazer  PO Box 740613  San Diego, CA 92174 ph.(619)263-6826

www.harmonicajohn.com